We know how important it is for the Amplify DEI Community to be a place where people feel safe to communicate.
We take our duty to eliminate abuse seriously, so we have developed a set of Community Rules to serve as guide for members. These rules are here to ensure everyone can participate in public conversations freely and safely.
1. You cannot threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.
2. You cannot threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.
3. We have zero tolerance for any sexual exploitation.
4. You cannot engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.
5. You cannot engage in hateful conduct or promote violence against others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
6. You cannot promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
7. You cannot post content that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within profile or header images. Content depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
8. You cannot use this community for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services.
1. You cannot publish or post other people's private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorization and permission. We also prohibit threatening to expose private information or incentivizing others to do so.
2. You cannot post or share intimate photos or nudity videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent.
1. You cannot use this community in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information, spam, or engage in manipulative behavior that disrupt people’s experience on the platform.
2. You cannot use this community for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections or other civic processes.
3. You cannot commit impersonation of individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
4. You cannot deceptively share synthetic or manipulated content that is likely to cause harm.
5. You cannot violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.